1200 Business Owners Polled Said:
Top 3 Objectives Of SEO
- Increasing overall traffic to site.
- Accessing new customers.
- Increasing brand awareness.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the optimization of a website to appear higher on Google search results for specific keywords that people look up. This high visibility leads to more traffic, which in turn leads to more lead submissions for your business. SEO is a great way to establish your company in the long-term and generate organic leads.
Learn how we implement search engine optimization by checking out our SEO for Movers page.
Services to Help Your Moving Company Grow
We get you qualified leads by offering you a number of high-quality services to help your company. These are tailorable to fit exactly what you need. Our aim is to be a one-stop-shop for your moving company. We offer the following to help you grow:
- Expert search-engine optimization services
- Establishment and maintenance of your social media presence
- Web design for those who want to rework their current website or are starting from scratch.
- Setting up and monitoring of PPC advertising
- Creating of 90-second “Explainer” videos
- Web hosting, which comes with regularly-scheduled security scans
- Full IT support
These services aren’t just chosen at random. We have been in the industry, helping companies with organic lead generation for over a decade. In that time we have learned exactly what moving companies need to thrive. Go with Marketers for Movers for all of these top-quality services plus more!
Organic Traffic vs Paid Traffic
Pay-per-click costs money, but is it effective? Our services are built to increase traffic through organic search. This means you can scale back pay-per-click for your website. But, why is organic better?
Here are some of the important statistics regarding organic vs. paid search, thanks to research from Higher Visibility:
- The click-through-rate for organic search varies depending on your position, but the 5-1 positions on Google range from 7.2%-28.5%. For paid search, the click-through-rate is just 3.17%.
- The average cost per conversion is $56.11 on Google Ads and $90.80 on Google Display Ads.
- Organic search results drive 53% of traffic on the web, while paid search results take up 27%.
- Around 25% of people on the internet use ad blockers.
Our focus is on organic because this is how you get effective and efficient leads. Now, we do manage pay-per-click advertisements for our clients. It takes time to get organic leads, so supplementing that with paid ads can be effective.
Here at Marketers for Movers we are dedicated to not only getting you leads, but getting you the best leads for your business. This means saving you from wasting money either paying for ads or buying moving leads from lead aggregators that, according to our research, only get a 3% conversion rate. Get quality moving leads with Marketers for Movers.
The reason why we’re so effective at helping our clients is because we are truly there working with you through the entire process. Whether you’re looking into our services, you’re a new client, or you’ve been with us for years, we’ll be there to help with any questions that you have.
There’s nothing more frustrating than needing help and the one person you need won’t pick up the phone. We are dedicated to picking up the phone every time, answering every email, and getting you the help you need in an efficient, thoughtful, and clear manner.
Partner With Marketers for Movers for Better Leads
We believe in showing you what we’re worth. That’s why we don’t have long-term contracts. Our consultation is month-to-month so you can cancel at any time. We do this because we know that you’ll want to stick around as we generate more and more leads for you. Partner with Marketers for Movers and see why clients see an increase of 177% for sales leads of in-home appointments in the first 12 months of working with us.