Having quality moving leads is essential to a successful moving company. But as the competition gets fiercer, it can become increasingly difficult to get moving leads. Many moving companies have turned to moving leads providers and have had great outcomes. But it’s important to find a reliable and experienced provider. There are many scams out there and working with illegitimate companies will waste time and money. Check out our tips below on how you can find a moving leads provider that will increase your website’s traffic and number of in-home estimate requests.
How to Find Moving Leads Providers
A surefire way to get a list of moving leads providers is performing a Google search. Try a variety of search terms such as “moving leads provider”, “moving company leads”, and more will give you a wide variety of companies to choose from. Another way is word of mouth. If you have any friends or acquaintances that are in the moving and storage industry, ask them if they have worked with any moving leads providers and their experience.
Make Sure They’re Reliable
As mentioned before, there are many scams out there. As scammers get more and more advanced, it can be hard to tell what companies are reliable. Fortunately, there are a few ways to narrow down a list of companies to find a reliable one:
- Positive Reviews and Testimonials: Check out their reviews! Reviews can be found on Google, Yelp and more. If a company has a lot of positive reviews and testimonials, that’s great! But stay wary of companies that have no reviews or a high volume of negative ones.
- Give ‘Em a Call: Do they answer their phones, or are you stuck talking to an automated voice message? Reliable moving leads providers will have someone on staff that you can talk to about your goals and what services they have that can accommodate those goals.
- Contract or No Contract: Don’t get stuck in a contract. This way, you’re not committed to a moving leads provider that isn’t providing you with results. With a company that offers no contract, you can see if you are getting results and can leave at any time. Additionally, with no contract, you have more freedom to add or take away services as you please.
Finding the Best Moving Leads Provider
Your list should be narrowed down quite a bit at this point, but there are still a few more qualities a moving leads provider should have before you give them your business:
- Experience – How many years’ experience do they have? Have they worked with moving and storage clients before? Each industry is different, and the company should have experience in the moving industry, so they know what works and what doesn’t.
- Portfolio – Do they have a portfolio tab on their website? Great. Now look at it and see if it fits your needs and aesthetics.
- Have services that fit your needs – are you looking to revamp your website, or want to make it more SEO friendly? Or are you looking for a way to get free moving leads through organic search? There are many ways to increase leads, so make sure your moving leads provider has the right tools to accomplish your specific goals.
If you follow the above steps, you should be able to find a reliable moving company leads provider that will improve your marketing efforts. Your goal is to receive high quality moving leads, and whether your focus is on local moving leads, long distance moving leads or both, a company with the right qualifications and experience can help.