It continues to be a good time to raise prices, so repeat our recommendation. Here’s why:
- HOME PRICES ARE UP: The median price of an existing family home jumped 23% last year according to the National Association of Realtors as reported in USA TODAY.
- MEDIAN PRICE IS NOW $357,000: With cash in their pocket sellers will have money to spend on a full-service move.
- FORECAST FOR 2022 REMAINS STRONG: NAR forecasts median price gains of 5-7%.
- MORTAGE RATES WILL RISE: But not much. NAR thinks up to 3.7% from the current 3.4%.
- DOUBLE DIGIT RENTAL GROWTH: Widespread throughout the country according to WSJ, Jan 22, 2022 p. B5. So even Apartment Moves may be profitable.
- 80% OF U.S. METRO AREAS HAD HOME PRICES GROW BY 10% OR MORE: This has not happened in decades as stated in WSJ.
What this means is that your prospect is flush with cash and expects to pay more for your services. Get your new rate card out
now to take effect in Q2.
Onward and Upward!