How the rich get richer on Google… Backlinking. That’s the technique. That’s another way to get your moving site on the first page of Google where all the buying of moving services takes place. A “backlink” is a link from another website to your website. The higher the authority with Google the other websites linking to your website have, the more authority that link will give your website. Google bases your website’s position on how much authority it has versus the other movers you compete with.
Think of it this way:
- The greater the number of backlinks to your website, the more authority your page has.
- The more page authority your site has, the higher it appears in Google.
- The closer to the first page your site appears in Google, the greater the number of people looking for your moving services.
- The greater the number of potential people moving, the greater the amount of your potential leads for appointments.
- As your site ranks higher, more websites will want to link to your website and that produces a domino effect of continuous growth for your moving company. Hence, “the rich get richer.”