Advertising for many of us is a “dirty word” because we associate it with a drain on the checkbook without any guarantee of return. That’s why we are speaking tomorrow, Wednesday, March 2ndt at the Wheaton Group meeting at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on “Digital Advertising”. Since you may not be able to attend, here’s another FREE idea:
“GOOGLE MY BUSINESS” LISTING (now changing name to “GOOGLE BUSINESS PROFILE”: Your moving company has one whether you set it up or not. Google does it for you, if you don’t. Here’s why this free listing is so important:
- APPEARS FOR SEARCHES IN MAP PACK OR FOR BUSINESS NAME: Appears on a Google map pack for a proximity search or on the right side of the page.
- GATEWAY TO YOUR WEBSITE: The listing has a button for a prospect to click on to take them directly to your website. This is often the #1 source of traffic to a website. You can see how much traffic your website gets from this page in your Google Analytics account.
- PHOTOS OF YOUR BUSINESS: You can upload photos of your business to this listing for free as often as you’d like. They won’t appear immediately as Google may review them, but generally within a few days.
- SHOW YOUR SERVICES IN A FREE POST: Create a graphic to show the prospect that you provide Free Estimates, have a special on Storage, or Local Moving Tips.
- SHOW ADDITIONAL SERVICES IN PRODUCT LISTING: More opportunities to spotlight your services to inquiring prospects for free.
- GET A QUOTE BUTTON: Now your prospect can just click this button on your GMB page and ask for a quote directly from you.
As you can see this listing provides plenty of opportunities for engaging prospects to get a Free Estimate from you, so here’s a Free Moving Lead idea! Onward & upward!
WHEATON/BEKINS/STEVENS/ARPIN AGENTS: Join my Design Lead, Miles Miller, and me as we present at the Van Lines Awards Gala in Las Vegas next Wednesday, March 2nd on “Digital Adverting. Hope to see you there!!!
Onward and Upward!
NEED MORE INFO: https://marketersformovers.com/van-line-summit-gala-2022/