It’s our job to be prepared for whatever your sales prospects look like 3 months out, 6 months out, 9 months out. With proper preparation, your sales will not take a hit, and hopefully, they’ll prosper. So what does 2023 look like at this point in time?
- LOW SINGLE-FAMILY HOME SALES CONTINUE: Mortgage originations are expected to come in at $2.2 trillion in 2022. That is down from $4.4 trillion in 2021. The forecast for 2023 is $1.9 trillion.
- THE SLUGFEST CONTINUES: If your moving company is solely dependent on residential moves, then 2023 will be more of 2022. You will be more likely to need the help of Google Ads, Google Guaranteed Leads, postcards, and even paid moving leads, but especially a well-developed Search Marketing plan.
- ADVERTISING FOR LEADS: This gets your site on the first page of Google, but if your site is not well-optimized and convincing, your click is lost.
- BUYING LEADS: Google sells leads, as do third-party aggregators. The Google Guaranteed leads convert far better than buying bulk leads from an aggregator, but they are expensive at $35-55/call, so you must be set up to handle them, so your conversion rate is sufficient to make a profit from them.
- SEARCH MARKETING IS THE MOST COST-EFFICIENT: No matter what path the prospect uses to learn about your services, they will eventually view your website. What does it say about you? What does it say about your services?
- BE UPFRONT AND PERSONAL WITH YOUR PROSPECT: Your chances of getting the sale become far more likely if you tell the prospect about how your moving company works and tell them all about you and your team. Where’s your picture? Where’s your bio? Let them know that you’re real. That your company is real.
- WORK OFFICE AND COMMERICAL: These areas are not mortgage sensitive.
- BEEF UP YOUR STORAGE OFFERINGS: We all know Storage is huge.
We wish we had better news, but this seems to be where the experts are. Let’s take heed and profit from it.
Until next week, Onward & Upward!