We all want our search results on Google to stand out. We all want our websites to appear on Page 1 of Google. How this is accomplished is what SEO Marketing is all about. How it’s done would take up chapters, but here’s a new tactic that will help you:
GOOGLE SNIPPET IMAGES ON SEARCH RESULTS
We’re sure you’ve seen them. Right in the Organic Results is a small thumbnail image. It might be a crew loading a van. It might be the moving company’s logo. But, because there are so few images in the search results, it makes that website stand out. And by standing out, it just might be clicked on which may lead to a Get Estimate Form being filled out and submitted.
So here’s what you should do:
- Contact your SEO consultant or webmaster. This requires coding.
- Tell them you want an image snippet in your search results.
- Tell them there is Schema coding to accomplish this.
- Provide them with a picture that is a good representation of your business.
- Watch to see how often Google features that image in your results. It will probably not be every time. It might be never, but you have to be prepared.
Getting out in front of the crowd will serve you well. You will top your competition and you show the Google algorithms that you are innovative and up-to-date.
Onward and upward!