All the bellyaching and complaining is not going to change a thing. If you want low-cost moving leads, your website must have traffic which means it’s got to be on the front page of Google for some set of keyword phrases. The days of buying leads seem to be over from what we hear from our new prospects as they are just not converting.
- PANDEMIC OVER: And with it the “Gold Rush” of people wanting to move.
- DON’T PANIC: Compare your current sales to those you experienced in 2019. They will be most relevant.
- EVERY MOVER IS FEELING IT: We hear it from around the country, and there is no area spared. Some will have a good month, then the next month not so good.
- EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR LEADS: This means that Google Ads are expensive and in some areas not performing well. We don’t recommend Facebook for leads.
- GOOGLE GUARANTEED: If you’re not signed up, you should be. It takes about 4-6 weeks to get the paperwork in, approved and set up. It’s free until you turn it on. Some love it. Some hate it.
- SEO MARKETING IS THE BEST WAY TO GO FOR LOW-COST LEADS: But it’s truly Marketing. It is not Advertising. There is no “instant on” switch. So start now, so you’re prepared for the spring rush.
- TRACK ALL OF YOUR LEADS: It’s imperative that you know what is working and what isn’t. Tracking is simple nowadays.
- GOOGLE IS MORE AND MORE SOPHISTICATED: That’s why they’re the Sheriff. They are getting smarter and smarter at putting the most popular and helpful sites on the Front Page. Is your site meeting the needs of your prospects? Is it answering their questions?
Want to know more? Download the Google SearchQuality Evaluators Guidelines. It’s 166 pages packed full of what they are looking for to get your site ranked.
Onward and upward!