There are pretty much no secrets anymore, I think that we can all agree on that. So, where does that put you in managing your moving company? One bad move…one broken mirror, one chipped dining room table, one dent in a wall…and it’s all over the internet. What can you do?
- Earning your prospect’s trust has always been important, but now it’s more important than ever as the internet brings total transparency.
- The 2022 Edelman Trust Barometer “shows that consumers may buy a product (service) based on its reputation, but 59% would stop buying if they didn’t trust the company.”
- Where are your Google customer reviews today? What is your moving company’s average rating? When was the most recent review? If you’re not in the “4s” and your most recent review is over 2 weeks old…you’re in trouble.
- Nowadays if a customer feels that they have been wronged, it is easier than ever to throw your company name overboard.
- What can you do: Stay truthful and genuine. Get ahead of negativity. Make ethics contagious.
- In Moving & Storage, we don’t get a second chance. High standards are more important than ever today.
- For more ideas: The Trust Economy, Raja Rafamannar, Adweek, September 12, 2022.
Onward and upward!
MORE INFO: https://marketersformovers.com/blog/how-to-optimize-google-ads-for-moving-companies-8-expert-tips/