Inbound marketing is an efficient lead generation tool for moving companies when designed correctly. The goal here is simple: generate a system for you where emails are provided from your site automatically to interested prospects, and they help you nurture these prospects turning them into “hot” leads! Reaching those who have already shown interest is half the battle. All that’s left is a call to action with a nurturing campaign – and that’s where we come in!
What Exactly is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing refers to online advertising techniques such as branding, content marketing, social media marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO). Inbound marketing is meant to attract customers by giving them relevant information about your product or service. This not only improves the customer’s experience with your brand but builds their trust as well. Some ways to reach your customers through inbound marketing include blogs, social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, and newsletters. Therefore, inbound marketing strategies are not interruptive in nature like television and radio commercials, also known as outbound marketing. Since your customer is already looking up your industry online, you can enhance your potential customers experience by providing them quality content that pulls people into your website as opposed to your competitors. Additionally, inbound marketing is one of the most cost-effective ways to market your brand, as you don’t have to pay for television spots or Google AdWords you will reach your potential customers organically.
What We Do to Make Inbound Marketing a Success for You
- Create Offer – Video, Whitepaper, “Top 10” List
- Create an attractive and engaging landing page – Simple, relevant, and mobile friendly.
- Set up email nurturing campaigns in a way you think works best – 5 days, 10 days, the offer and time frames are up to you!
- Analytics – track your performance and make changes as we go to boost efficacy.
- Design sales program to close the leads and generate revenue.
Inbound Marketing Agency
We are an inbound marketing agency that has worked with moving companies for years, and we have the experience to know what works and what doesn’t. Not only will our inbound marketing services help your moving company with lead generation, but we will help turn your sales leads into customers. When you work with Marketers for Movers, your moving business will see results.
- Does inbound marketing lead to lead generation for moving companies? Inbound marketing is designed to attract interested customers by providing information they’re looking for about your product and service. A relevant website highly optimized for SEO is an example of inbound marketing.
- What are some examples of inbound marketing?
- Social media campaigns
- Search engine optimized text on website
- White papers
- How do I market a moving company? Inbound marketing is a great way to start. Creating social media accounts and posting regularly, writing topical blogs about moving, or creating a video about the day in the life of a mover are all great ways to start marketing your moving company.
- What’s the difference between traditional marketing and inbound marketing? Traditional, or outbound, marketing is focused on the company. It’s all about the company trying to convince you to buy their product or service. However, inbound marketing is more consumer-based. It involves providing content or strategies that draw the consumers to you. It’s focused on nurturing a relationship between you and the consumer.